Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Let's Celebrate Manliness

I worry about being perceived as ridiculous, but I’m going to advocate manliness despite being an effeminate homosexual. How effeminate? Your grandmother could pick me out as gay. Obviously, I'm not holding myself out as a role model. I can only encourage. When twenty year old boys whine about slight physical exertion or their suffering from being in a house heated only to 60 degrees, I insult them like a drill sargent would. So please don't lisp with me as I say manliness does matter. The decline of Rome, a very complex decline, was certainly aided by a decline in manliness in Rome. As a result, the Romans became less willing and able to fight for Rome.
I have stories about how this is happening in America. I went to watch the band Savage Republic. The band is full of macho posturing and displays a manly joy in banging on things. A current song of the band is titled 1938 with the implied observation about World War. The band is not part of the decline, but I went to watch the band with a 22 year old gay boy who is part of the problem. He's not particularly effeminate, as the stereotypical 22 year old gay boy would have nothing to do with a band like Savage Republic. It's his job. He’s working in Whole Foods grocery market stacking vegetables into neat piles. I told him he is a fucking faggot for doing such a job, but I smiled as I said it, because he wasn’t going to be shamed into giving up his ridiculous toy poodle of a job and because he’s quite an attractive boy. Being an attractive man does require some sinuous sinews, and those sinews could be put to use roofing a house, doing landscaping, but his biceps are for beauty only—not very different than his fucking earring. So he does a job that an 80 year old women could do, and Whole Foods’ pussy clientèle get their tidy piles of vegetables. His pussiness is why we are stuck with lonely old women with nothing to do and mexican illegal immigrants doing the work that this boy should be doing. Illegal immigration is an issue because American boys in their early twenties aren’t willing to do a man’s work. To be non-sexist in a non-pussy sort of way, I’d also like to see American women in their early twenties do some hard physical labor.
Even more of disaster than the flood of Mexicans into America is the pussy peace movement and its attack on manly self-defense. John Lott has shown gun control increases crime. (Though looking somewhat like a space alien, John Lott is a great guy who does excellent research. I meet him when was doing research on voting in Congress instead of gun control, and I will vouch that he does quality research.) But gun control is a minor issue. One of the two great challenges of our time is how we confront the imperialist religion Islam. The peace movment want us to follow the fucking pussy Gandhi, who was murdered by a muslim. The fucking pussy pacifists don’t seem to get the implication of Gahndi’s murder: while pacifism will sometimes work against decent chaps like the Brits, it’s not going to work against savages like Nazis or Muslims. And yet what do we hear from peace activist but that we should do nothing to stop Iran from making nuclear weapons. What exactly do the pussy activists think Iran is going to do with nuclear weapons? What do Iranians mean by “wipe Israel from the map?” I wonder what other countries the Iranians hate?

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Just FYI, about a comment you left over at Maverick News Media. I understood the connection you've mentioned here in your last paragraph.

Kiddo said...

HAHA! Me too! I also responded to your comment at my site. My site is more isolated lately due to my openness to just come out and say what I mean, or at least I thought it was. But despite time constraints, traffic is still holding, so I'll keep on going.

GREAT post, I was never sure where your blog was. I'm tech-dippy that way. But the one thing I CAN do with my horrid looking blog is link, so count yourself in.

Ugh. So happy to see Pim as the "Hunk" at MNM, but I did wonder if some people almost fainted over it.....LOL.