Tuesday, January 09, 2007

the ultimate dhimmi

Because of my relatively unusual position in society, I encounter the most freakish dhimmis in America. I thought I had meet the ultimate in a transsexual squatter dhimmi who liked to discuss from a "Christian perspective" how cool is muslim commitment to jihad. Today, I meet someone even more insane. He's a extremely effeminate black gay man and he wants to have the word "Jihad" tattooed over his heart, because he thinks "the word sounds so great." And my social needs are such that I have to pretend that he's not completely fucking insane. So there I was listening to him congratulate himself on his fashion sense in wearing one of those horrid Arab scarves in support of those oppressed Palestinians. I wonder if I'm in Hell having to pretend that he is sane.

(note of explanation: My life is happy despite the loons that I encounter. I suppose someone sane has to verify their existence for those who may doubt such people exist.)

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

I believe you. Unfortunately, I know people like this too.